Polyurethane is an elastomer between plastics and rubber. Its excellent and unique comprehensive properties are not available for ordinary plastics and rubber. Characteristics: Polyurethane elastomer has good properties such as wear resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, tensile strength, high elasticity, high pressure load resistance, high wear resistance, strong shock absorption, tear resistance, radiation resistance, high strength, high load-bearing and shock absorption. At the same time, it has a wide hardness range, from Shao's A10-100. At present, there are more than Shao's A100 and above products. It has superior cushion plate for shock absorption and shock absorption, which is more shock resistant than metal spring and does not damage the die. Application: Suitable for metallurgy, mining, petroleum, automobile, building materials, sports, heavy machinery, large-scale stamping equipment shock absorber pads, pads, springs, as well as various metal sheets, pipe punching dies. Friction of general mechanical equipment plays a cushioning or shock absorption role. It is an ideal die spring.
1. Polyurethane sheets, rods, tubes, cakes, bars and pouring parts.
2. Industrial accessories: bushing, flexible coupling, oil seal, etc. Industrial rubber sticks are used in various mechanical equipment such as paper making, printing, chemical industry, wood processing, and various hardware touch springs.
3. Industrial wheels: PU bearing wheels, skateboard wheels, industrial casters, elevator wheels, forklift wheels.
4. Conveyor belt sweeper scraper, various polyurethane positioning blocks, positioning strips.
1. Good wear resistance, 3-5 times as much as ordinary rubber.
2. A wide range of hardness.
3. Good oil resistance, corrosion resistance and solvent resistance.
4. High expansion strength and tear resistance.
5. High elasticity and low compression permanent deformation rate.
6. Good adhesion to metal.
Specifications: Special specifications and hardness can be customized. Colour: Yellow translucent, can set a variety of colors.